An excellent Before School Care and After School Care programme (Roto AS Care) is run by the school in the MP room/outdoors, Monday to Friday (7.30am - 8.30am then 3.15pm – 5.30pm), during school terms:
- All students are welcome to attend on a regular or occasional basis, including children not enrolled in the school.
- Children are encouraged to do their homework and will be given afternoon tea.
- A combination of outdoor activities and indoor activities will be provided throughout the week dependent on weather and availability.
Fees per child have been set as follows:
- Before School Daily Fee: 7.30-8.30am $6.00
- After School Daily Fee: 3.15pm-4.15pm $6.00
- After School Daily Fee: 4.15pm-5.30pm $2.00 per 15 mins after 4.15pm
Please remember the programme closes at 5.30pm. An
extra charge of $5 per 15mins will be charged after 5.30pm.
For a family of 3 or more children, please talk to the school about a family rate.
For further information on the After School Care Programme please click on the following links:
Roto AS Care Enrolment form 2018.docx
Roto AS Care Parent Information