How to stay informed
There are numerous ways of staying up to date with the school events.
- Newsletter: a paper and email version of the newsletter occurs every fortnight (Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10). These are produced on a Thursday.
- Website: the website is updated regularly and holds current and long term information. It is the A-Z of the school.
- Facebook: the up to date, last minute information spreading format. Also used to celebrate the many cool things happening in the school.
We also have a closed Facebook page just for sharing things amongst the Roto-o-Rangi School parents. You can request access to the group by searching for Roto Parents or go to the main facebook page, click on Groups and request access to the Roto Parents group.
- School App - direct to your phone: Search for Skool Loop in your phone app store and download it. Open the app and search for Roto-o-Rangi School. Select the groups you want to receive information from when it is sent out. You will instantly receive a message sent, be able to access the school calendar, have the school contact details on hand, access the school newsletter and even sign permission forms that have gone missing.
Where do I find them?
- The newsletter will be given to you, hopefully, otherwise, it will be on the bottom of your child's bag.
- The website is http://www.rotoorangi.school.nz
- Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/rotoorangischool
- Skool Loop is on the Android Play store and the Apple App Store
The website also has the school calendar on the right-hand side of the Home page so you can see the upcoming events.