How to stay informed
There are numerous ways of staying up to date with the school events.
- Newsletter: a paper and email version of the newsletter occurs every fortnight (Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, 10). These are produced on a Thursday.
- Website: the website is updated regularly and holds current and long term information. It is the A-Z of the school.
- Facebook: the up to date, last minute information spreading format. Also used to celebrate the many cool things happening in the school.
Where do I find them?
- The newsletter will be given to you, hopefully, otherwise it will be on the bottom of your child's bag.
- The website is http://www.rotoorangi.school.nz
- Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/rotoorangischool
The website has the school calendar on the right hand side of the Home page so you can see the upcoming events.